Thursday 13 July 2017

WM#261 - be inspired by loss

I know I'm not the only one who uses scrapbooking to work through feelings and emotions and this prompt was perfect for exactly that.

I created a page about the loss of someone very important in the life of my family. And it really did help.

I used my June Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit "Blush", and picked out the darker elements from what at first glance is a colourful collection of product, to bring a quieter, calmer feel to my page. It's simple and to the point. The meaning in the page is there for me to see and understand. The design is simple and classic. It felt right.




Were you inspired to have a little creative therapy using this prompt? I'd love it if you shared your creations with us.

Use the Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery with the tag WM#XXX 
or post in our Whimsical Musings Facebook group with the tag WM#XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...