Monday 5 September 2016

Challenge #228 - week of 5th September 2016

Last week was about the first stirrings of autumn - yes, I know that I might be wishing away the last few weeks of summer but I LOVE autumn so much. And this is the direction I'd like to encourage you this week too.

If you follow me on Intagram, you might have seen this shot


and this one.


Now, I am not a gardener. At. All. My balcony boxes are more than enough for me to manage and I'm happy if I don't kill any plants I get. But back in spring, I was given four tomato plants and now I get to harvest the fruit. I am beyond thrilled at this little miracle of nature. This tiny cherry tomato is the first I have ever grown and I can tell you that it tasted amazing!

This week, I'd like you to be inspired by growing things.

This could be house-plants, flowers, garden plants, fruit or vegetables. Maybe a story about your first garden or how your relatives gave you your love of getting your hands into the dirt. Do you have a dog who just can't resist digging up everything you plant? Or do you relish the harvest time to put howe-grown food onto your table for the family? I can think of many different ways to take the inspiration this week.

We'd love you to be inspired by this prompt and hope you will share your creations - there are now two ways to do this!

You can either upload your layout into the Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery with the tag WM#228 or you can post it in our Whimsical Musings Facebook group. We've decided that we'll save albums for special occasions so just load up your photo to the group with the tag WM#228 in the write up text so that we can find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...