Friday 1 July 2016

#167 - inspired by pineapples

This was a prompt long, long ago!

And I knew directly exactly what I was going to do for the page - I wanted to record the incredible pure pineapple Pina Coladas I get from the best barman in the world right here at home. I organised fresh pineapple and ordered the aforementioned Pinas. We even decorated them and took photos. And then the photos sat on my computer. I kept seeing them as a reminder to myself to get the page done but somehow it never happened.

So imagine my joy when I received the July Scrapabilly kit which features Beach Day by Carta Bella. All sorts of lovely with tropical themed items and yes, you guessed it, pineapples! There's even a cute matching pineapple washi tape which I decided that I had to have as an add on for the kit as well as the collection enamel dots.

Last summer, I'd even downloaded a batch of pineapples at the Silhouette store and knew that I wanted to use one of them somehow here on my page.

I brought all these ideas together for this page.


These two papers were perfect to back the pineapple elements - love how that turned out.






So happy to have finally made this layout that had been in my head for so long, and to finally be able to share it here with you.

2 comments:

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...