Monday 9 May 2016

Challenge #212 - week of 9th May 2016

I'm in the middle of LOAD516 at the moment.

LOAD stands for LayOut A Day and is hosted by Alice Boll over at the Scrap Happy community.

I have to admit to being a bit of a seasoned hand at it with 22 LOADS under my belt I think and 16 or 17 completed with at least one layout every single day for a complete month.#

I do it for fun and as long as I'm still enjoying it, then I keep going. When life or lack of enthusiasm gets in the way, I stop. There's not much else that I enjoy doing on a daily basis so often that doesn't involve work so this makes me happy.

So, this week I'd like you to be inspired by daily.

Daily routines - both good and bad, things you do, think, eat or drink on a daily basis. Maybe you've participated in LOAD and would like to make a page about that experience or another daily challenge - whatever that might be! Things that happened daily in the past but not today. Things that you'd LIKE to be part of your daily routine even.

And because I never like to leave you without a photo or a layout, here is my round up page from LOAD216 and a couple of pages I've made so far this month!

This was for the last day of LOAD216 using my January Counterfeit Kit Rekindle

This layout is for the LOAD516 prompt - What the hair?! - and uses my April Counterfeit Kit, Bisou

This layout is for the LOAD516 prompt - Where's the food? - and uses my May Counterfeit Kit, Sprinkle - I'm not completely happy with it but I'll come back to it at the end of the month to see what it needs!

I'm sure you can think of other ways to take this prompt if none of my suggestions hit the mark.


We'd love you to be inspired by this prompt and hope you will share your creations - there are now two ways to do this! 

You can either upload your layout into the Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery with the tag WM#212 or you can post it in our Whimsical Musings Facebook group. We've decided that we'll save albums for special occasions so just load up your photo to the group with the tag WM#212 in the write up text so that we can find it.

1 comment:

  1. 3 lovely layouts Lisa.I'll try to do more WM challenges.

    ReplyDelete

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...