Tuesday 5 April 2016

Challenge #207 - week of 4th April 2016

A little on the run here and a day late but here I am again.

Mixing it up today, I took a look at the week to come and found out that Saturday 9th April is "Name Yourself Day" which seems like a lot of fun. Now, I did find a previous prompt WM#49 which was also inspired by names but this Name Yourself Day seems too good to miss so I'll change it up a little.

I'd like you to be inspired by names you give yourself

So many directions to take this one. The shortened version of the name you give to others to call you, the fact that you chose a new name for yourself or that you decided to use a middle name. How you refer to yourself to others around you - mum, Mrs... , Ms... , clumsy etc - or the name you actually would give yourself given half a chance!

This was the layout I made for that original prompt about the name I wanted to give myself when I was at school, inspired by The Merchant of Venice and my love for Simon Le Bon (Duran Duran). This still makes me laugh.


We'd love you to be inspired by this prompt and hope you will share your creations - there are now two ways to do this! 

You can either upload your layout into the Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery with the tag WM#207 or you can post it in our Whimsical Musings Facebook group. We've decided that we'll save albums for special occasions so just load up your photo to the group with the tag WM#207 in the write up text so that we can find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...