Monday 14 March 2016

Challenge #204 - week of 14th March 2016

I've been sorting photos this evening, ready for some Design Team kit work. And I came across this photo...


which went on to feature on this layout.


This in turn reminded me of going there in person - both times I visited Pam.



And while I was there, Pam and I were talking about possible Whimsical Musings prompts and we realised that I hadn't yet featured that famous blue as a prompt.

This week, I'd like you to be inspired by Tiffany Blue.

To really overload this prompt with the world-famous blue - I'm sure they have it protected - here are just a few images.

I follow them on Facebook and back around Valentine's Day, they featured these images



And just this week, for International Women's Day, they posted this which seemed rather sweet.


And this advertising from last year's Valentine's Day was a paper crafter's dream with fluttering paper hearts and airplanes and whole scenes made from paper. Just beautiful. With that famous blue in every shot.


Now, you may or may not be as obsessed with Tiffany's as I am but there are several ways you could take this prompt. Yes, there's the shop itself! With the widespread blue that is found everywhere in one of the most famous shops of the world which you might want to feature. Or you might just love this particular shade of blue (or green as most men seem to see it). You could talk about a particular colour that you've given a specific name to (for example we have "Dad's teacup green" which my sister and I know exactly the green we mean!). You could talk about jewellery you wear with an associated colour - birthstone etc. And for those of you who are the proud owners of a piece of Tiffany magic, maybe the sight of that first blue bag given to you as a gift - it's always a gift, isn't it? - could be the feature of your page.

We'd love you to be inspired by this prompt and hope you will share your creations - there are now two ways to do this! You can either upload your layout into the Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery with the tag WM#204 or you can post it in our Whimsical Musings Facebook group. We've decided that we'll save albums for special occasions so just load it up to the group with the tag WM#204 in the write up text so that we can find it.

1 comment:

  1. hmmm... I bought my DH a crystal golf ball from Tiffany many years ago - can't imagine that I got rid of that beautiful box but haven't seen it in ages... I don't think that will be my story but I will enjoy using the color this week!

    ReplyDelete

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...