Monday 22 December 2014

Challenge # 150 week of 22nd December 2014

Yes! We missed a week. Whoops! Sorry about that.

But I'm back today with some inspiration which I hope will keep you going through this Christmas week and then you can come back for the last prompt of the year next Monday :-)

And seeing as it is indeed Christmas week, I thought it would be appropriate to get inspired by a true classic. One that I only discovered as an adult - or at least as far as I can remember - but now no Christmas is complete without...

'Twas the Night Before Christmas

Originally found on Pinterest (here) but source is Altered Artifacts (here)

And if this wasn't enough inspiration for you, a quick search on Pinterest brought up this page full of "'Twas the Night" images, ideas and presentations.

I've just been looking to see if I could find a layout that I've made in the past with this inspiration but nothing jumped out at me! But how about this Graphic 45 layout using their Jolly St Nick papers?

Pinterest source here

Don't forget to link up your creations over at our Flickr gallery (here) with the tag WM#150. Let's get that gallery hopping again like it used to!

And, not wanting to keep you from your no doubt overwhelmingly long list of things that you need to do in the next two days, I will sign off here and wish you....

"Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good-night!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...