Sunday 20 October 2013

#105 inspired by gold

My Counterfeit Kit Challenge October kit, Stargazer featured mostly blues, pinks and golds this month and I have been attacking it almost each day for LOAD1013 and I have to admit that I'm a little addicted to the gold look. There is a selection of (not so good) photos in the Flickr gallery most of which were taken at night. But I've taken some better photos of some of them and I'm just going to show you what different looks I've created this week with gold. Warning: This is a very photo heavy post!

Gold doilies (Scrapabilly Kit)

(Scrapabilly Kit)

Gold mist, tag painted in gold mist and gold ribbon (Scrapabilly Kit)

(Scrapabilly Kit)

Yellowy gold papers, twine, sequins, doily, washi 


Gold spotted letters, doilies, washi, sequins and a gorgeous gold glitter paper


Gold glitter paper, mist and doily as well as wood veneers pained with gold mist


Gold embossing, washi, twine, ribbon


Subtle gold sequins and spotted letters



A bit of it all - god washi, dotty letters, glitter paper, mist, thread


Phew! That's a lot of gold and a lot of scrappy fun. You can be sure that I'll be using gold more in the near future - I really have a touch of gold fever.

Hope you'll share your creations over at the Flickr gallery with the tag WM#105

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...