Tuesday 25 June 2013

Challenge #95 week of 24th June 2013

Just popping in with a quick and easy prompt for us this week.

I know you are all busy and enjoying summer. It's quiet round here which has got me thinking... more of that soon.

In the meantime, I thought I'd find us a summery, sunny colour scheme to celebrate the summer solstice and the longest day of the year. Did you celebrate?

Source: Design Seeds here

Doesn't this scream beach, ice-cream, refreshing water, outdoor parties and lazy picnics?

And there are a lot of wonderfully pretty paper lines out there at the moment with these brighter colours - I know that I'll enjoy fishing out some of mine and showcasing it.

What will you create? Don't forget to share over at our Flickr gallery (here) with the prompt WM#95.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...