Monday 27 May 2013

Challenge # 91 - week of May 27th, 2013

You may have been wondering what happened to the challenge for last Monday. Well, I am sad to say that I dropped the ball. I was away on vacation (tons of scrap worth photos coming your way soon) and I didn't schedule all my posts like a good girl before leaving.

So here I am, with an apology and a new prompt.

And this one is one that has been burning on the back of my mind for a while. It involves a product, a smallish and relatively new product that is addicting and impossible not to hoard. If you are have guessed washi tape, then you are clearly on the same page as me and thousands of other scrapbookers.

This versatile little product can be used in place of adhesive, ribbon, patterned paper. 
4 girlie girls

crazy little thing

save the children

And I know our friend Lisa loves, hoards and uses it too...

2013-03-10 WM#80 Disconnected#3

2013-03-10 WM#80 Disconnected#3_detail1

So show us how you use it. This is the perfect opportunity to try something new with it or make a dent in your stash. And I know you have one, whether it be one or thirty rolls, we all have a little bit of this.

Remember to wow us with your creation by sharing in the gallery with the tag WM#91.

xo,
Pamage

3 comments:

  1. Glad you were out having fun and making memories but we missed you none the less. But I think the week off gave us all time to breathe! Love the washi trend. I'll have to try to get creative on ths one. I only ever use tiny bits at a time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, loving all that washi - I'm going to be journaling on some soon too - fab ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! What WONDERFUL uses of washi! LOOOOOOVE how you've used the tapes on these pages. Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...