Monday 13 May 2013

Challenge #90 week of 13th May 2013

I hope you're all fine this lovely spring morning.

I've been delighted to be able to spend some more time than usual with some of you over at the LOAD gallery this month, and yes, we all miss Pam desperately, so I'm looking forward to getting back over there after a weekend away from the hustle and bustle of daily creating.

I got caught up with three prompts which is great and the wonderful tone on tone is on the agenda for this evening... all being well.

Which leaves me pondering this week's challenge.

Should we have something a bit off the wall; product based; sketch or colour maybe? Or should I go with something that occupied me last week with a Counterfeit Kit Challenge prompt that I needed to make a layout for and ended up falling in love with the memories?

I bet you can imagine which one I've gone for!

Yes, the memories.

So this week, I'd like you to be inspired by your favourite books from your childhood.

This can be taken in just about any which way you like so have some fun with it. You can talk about the book/s themselves, the characters, tell us why or how you loved/hated reading, be inspired by a book cover or plot, talk about school books you can remember (although that might be unlikely to be a favourite book of course!)

This is the page I made last week. I love how it turned out and for all the memories that it kicked off. I think there might be about 10 stories coming out of that single page of journalling.






So, brush off those dust jackets and pay homage to a favourite book from all those years ago.

We'd love to see what you create this week so be sure to share over here in our Flickr group with the tag WM#90.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...