Sunday 17 February 2013

#77 Inspired by a lovely-dovey mood board

Well, well.

This week I surprised myself.

First, I said how I wouldn't be making a valentine's day page since I am 100% single. Well, I had a date after all!

Second, I have been making pages and feeling 'eh' about them right after I finish. This one, even as it was coming together was making me giddy and the results make me want to hang it up in my room.

Here's a look at the mood board again...

and here's the resulting layout.
 not only did I lift the color scheme exactly (these are my favorite colors anyway) but I found ways to include many of the elements too.
 a blank tag with punched hearts to replicate the crayon art
 white embossed stamps painted over with mists to reveal the title in the fashion of the quote.
 a piece of black cardstock with some stamping with white ink and lots of doodling to hold my journaling and mimic the black board art. I also painted on a few prima flowers since the mood board had a pretty bouquet.
I also sprinkled some sequins since I didn't have glitter. The ombre heart didn't make it to the finished piece but I am so happy with everything else that I was ok leaving it out.

Did you play along this week? Do you have present/past valentine dates to document?

I hope you will share with us. Lisa will be by tomorrow with a new prompt.

xo,
Pamage

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...