Monday 7 January 2013

Challenge # 72 - Week of January 7th, 2013

The new year may be here (happy 2013 by the way) and all the parties may be over for a while, but we still have plenty of reasons to celebrate.

After spending the past week walking about the streets of New York City and noticing all the confetti left behind in Times Square from the celebration, I knew exactly what I wanted our challenge to be.

Glitter, confetti and bling.



So that is your challenge. Find ways to incorporate some shine and glam to your pages this week. And as can be seen in the examples below from Lisa and I, you can add these details in many ways and to many subjects.

gone...

once a musical

2012-07-08 WM#46_CKC Beachhouse#1_3


so play along and have some fun with some shiny confetti. we hope you'll join us on the boards, the gallery and fun challenges for this year.

xo,
Pamage

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, great challenge! One that fits me :-)
    I'm late -as usual for last week's challenge. Guess I ended up saying goodbye to any free time at all. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...