Monday 10 December 2012

#68 Inspired by Cards

Hey there.

Lisa asked us to be inspired by a simple and cute card design last week. But since I made a card back in June I wanted to do something different. of course, the rebel in me decided to come up with a fresh approach to this design. 

It isn't entirely revolutionary. I just created my title element using the clever use of buttons with a die cut.

 
It works as well on this layout as it worked on the card design. So I'll have to keep that in mind.
 
I chose pink buttons just like the ones on my take of the card. I think this color really makes this design pop. The die-cut this time was punched out of a KI memories paper.
 
I added a few more die cuts and circle elements to create repetition and continuity added my handwritten journaling for a simple and fast layout. 20 minutes and done.
 
Are you getting (or making) time to document memories new & old this season? I know as December arrives we all get so busy, but I like the balance of giving myself a few minutes to connect with something I love. 

I will be back shortly with this week's simple prompt.

xo,
Pamage

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...