Monday 16 July 2012

Challenge #48 week of 16th July 2012

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone is happy and feeling ready for another week.

Here in Germany, we are having a pretty terrible summer. It's cold, it's rainy, there are thunder storms, I can't remember the last time the sun shone all day :-(

So today's prompt is an attempt to bring a bit of summer feeling into my life.

Pinterest find

We have a lot of wonderful ice-cream parlours in Germany and it's a summer thing (and also a winter thing to be honest) to go along and have one of their amazing home-made creations.

And my brother just arrived this weekend to spend a month with us and a trip to our local ice-cream extravaganza is on the agenda every year. I can hardly wait!

Pinterest find here

So, this week, I'm asking you to be inspired by ice-cream.

Pinterest find here

However you want to take that :-)

I'll be posting my creation for last week's prompt as soon as I can.

See you on the Flickr board (here) and don't forget to use the tag WM#48.


Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, family.... don't you love having family come visit. We are stateside now visiting family and ice cream has been a big part of our fun days.... the local ice cream parlour is awesome.
    Sad to hear that Germany is a bit dreary. We will be in Frankfurt in mid-August. Perhaps the rain will have moved on and bright sunny summer days will bring smiling faces out to the parks.

    ReplyDelete

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...