Monday 18 June 2012

Challenge #44 week of 18th June 2012

As we approach the longest day of the year (for those of us in the northern hemisphere anyway!), does anyone else feel like the year is rushing by at a pace that's a bit scary?!? After 21st June, it's downhill to Christmas as far as daylight goes which is a bit freaky!

But the weather here in Germany is not really playing very fair right now and everyone is yearning for some real summer weather so maybe when/if that happens those days will feel a bit longer and slower. We can hope anyway.

Here we are again with prompt #44 which means that Pam and I have been creating these weekly challenges for almost a year! Wow. We started off completing a month of daily prompts in July and then just kept going. I love having this gentle nudge each week to get happy with paper and it's been so wonderful to see our group growing and joining in. That makes us really happy ;-)

But onto this week's challenge.

And once again, Pinterest made me slap my head and shout "Doh!" out loud as it suddenly became clear what this week's prompt should be about.

Pinterest source here
There's a little girl expected in my family towards the end of the year and this week, Pam created a layout or two about her own little girl experiences, not to mention some of the memories LOAD stirred up for me about my own little girl childhood. And there it was. The perfect idea for this week's challenge.

Be inspired by little girls!

It would be lovely to see where this prompt takes you, so be sure to link up to our Flickr gallery (here) with the tag WM#44

3 comments:

  1. absolutely adore this topic... and I have a bunch of little girls to scrap too. this should be a fun week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a year has gone by already? Congrats! Great topic! I have plenty of little girls in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my FAVORITE topics, since my grand daughter came along! :)

    ReplyDelete

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...