Monday 25 June 2012

#44 inspired by little girls

Once again stumped by my own prompt this week, and then a time issue on top! But I managed to pull something out of the hat at the last moment (promptly knocking over a full bottle of mist all over me, my scrap table and nearly over my layout but that's another story!) and decided to take a gorgeous photo of my two most beautiful nieces in the world and make a super simple but über-pink layout.

I will be adding a few lines of journaling to this when I have time but I'm calling it done for now before I end up with more of a disaster than I already have in here! ;-)

Girls for me sum up pretty, and pink, and adorable. And these two are all that and so much more.

Nothing more to say really!




I'll try to get a better photo up tomorrow when I have daylight and am not fighting a river of glitter liquid. ;-)

I'm looking forward to seeing what direction my pretty, girlie prompt took you this week so don't forget to link up over at Flickr (here) with the tag WM#44 and Pam will be sharing too soon.

A new prompt will be up again tomorrow.

See you over at Flickr when I'm feeling a bit calmer!

2 comments:

  1. It always seems like when you have a little bit of time to try to get something done, something always happens to screw it up! Today will be a better day! Despite all the mess, you created another lovely layout! They are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. total girl. I love all the lisa elements on this page, which are also little girl elements. Those two princesses are adorable and I think the picture sums up the quote perfectly or vice-versa.
    Well done with this challenge even with your little disaster and mishap. Although now you may have a glittery table which may not be a bad thing ;)

    ReplyDelete

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...