Monday 21 May 2012

Challenge #40 week of 21st May 2012

Welcome again and another week begins.

I've been going through a lot of changes recently, most of which I've been sharing with you. And it got me thinking again this week.

And then this evening, I spent an inordinate amount of time ironing 17, YES 17 work shirts, 11 t-shirts and four pairs of trousers for my DH as he will be on a business trip for some days.

So these two things came together for me and made me decide on today's challenge.

Today is one of the last days I will be able to go to work in something casual like this:
Source here

Once I finish the last of my lessons outside my new job, it will be this type of business dress every day:
Source here

It's not that I don't enjoy wearing business suits. I'm actually kind of enjoying it but I have a strange attitude to clothes that I might need to document this week :-) Now I have a work wardrobe of two grey (one dark, one light) trouser suits, one skirt and jacket and about 15 blouses/shirts to mix and match. That's it. (well there are a couple more suits if I could just drop a few pounds!) I treat my work clothes like a uniform and I think that says a lot about me and might be related to the fact that I wore a school uniform (British you know *wink*) until I was 16! There's another potential topic in fact!

But the clothes you wear are such a sign of you, your environment and your situation that I'd like you to give it some thought this week.

Be inspired by your clothes - whatever that means for you ;-)

It would be great to see your interpretations of this prompt over at our Flickr group (here) with the tag WM#40.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...