Wednesday 2 May 2012

Challenge #37 week of April 30th, 2012

So it feels like I am two days late and a dollar short. 

But that is no reason to stop creating. Although I am posting this challenge late, I hope you will join us this week on another Whimsical Musings Challenge. 

I know for a lot of you, LOAD began today... Sadly, this is the first time since I started in February 
2011 that I will not be participating in a Layout a Day challenge. However, I still really enjoy our pace and challenges.

This week I will keep it simple. The challenge is to be inspired by questionnaires. 

You can choose to interview a subject or yourself. 

And here's a list of ten questions James Lipton asks his guests on Inside The Actor's Studio to get you started:


  1. What is your favorite word?
  2. What is your least favorite word?
  3. What turns you on?
  4. What turns you off?
  5. What sound or noise do you love?
  6. What sound or noise do you hate?
  7. What is your favorite curse word?
  8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
  9. What profession would you not like to do?
  10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

You can fashion your page responding to the full questionnaire or pose it to someone you love. This is an easy way to scrap someone that lives far away or a relative you hardly speak to. Reach out to someone this week and ask them these questions and keep it simple. Or if you fancy, you can focus in on one question and journal about the why of your answer. 

I apologize for the delay in posting. I cherish all our subscribers and am grateful each day that I met you lovely ladies and that you choose to play along with us week after week.

Cheers.

xo,
Pamage

2 comments:

  1. I was only thinking this morning about questionnaires because the LOAD prompt today was to scrap without photos. Now I'm not so sure what I will do with this - pondering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Pam...cut yourself some slack. No worries on being short or late on anything. We're all casual here and are just thankful for the inspiration you provide for us. Thanks for all you do :)

    ReplyDelete

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...