Sunday 13 May 2012

#38 challenged by Mondays

I've been singing this song all week. I woke up singing it, went to sleep with it going round my head. Such beautiful voices. Such a beautiful song. I think it's gone into my top 20 :-) Makes me happy.


Monday Monday, so good to me,
Monday morning, it was all I hoped it would be
Oh Monday morning, Monday morning couldn't guarantee
That Monday evening you would still be here with me.

Monday Monday, can't trust that day,
Monday Monday, sometimes it just turns out that way
Oh Monday morning, you gave me no warning of what was to be
Oh Monday Monday, how yould cou leave and not take me.

Every other day, every other day,
Every other day of the week is fine, yeah
But whenever Monday comes, but whenever Monday comes
You can find me cryin' all of the time

Monday Monday, so good to me,
Monday morning, it was all I hoped it would be
Oh Monday morning, Monday morning couldn't guarantee
That Monday evening you would still be here with me.

Every other day, every other day,
Every other day of the week is fine, yeah
But whenever Monday comes, but whenever Monday comes
You can find me cryin' all of the time

Monday Monday, ...


Which is more than I can say for Monday mornings round here! I tell you, morning person I am NOT! And Mondays? Not good. Personally, I think we have it wrong. The weekend should be five days long and the work week just two. And the week should start with a Wednesday as then the week would be almost over before it had begun!

Only joking... a bit ;-)

I knew that I wanted to mark the change in routine I'm about to have in the next few weeks and decided to go with a text heavy page using my new favourite (just one amongst many!) 6x12 extra page to fit on all those words.






As it's LOAD right now, it uses the Sketchy Sunday sketch and also my Counterfeit kit for May, Whispers.

Each of my work days are individual and different and have been since I started teaching business English as a foreign language 11 years ago so I could actually do a layout like this for each day. I did a page some years ago where I recorded all the different companies I work for which was interesting and I can still think of one or two directions to go with this prompt before my job really changes. Another list of layouts to add to my inspiration list I suppose. Who knew that a single day could give me so many ideas?

Where has it taken you this week?

It would be lovely to see your creations in our Flickr gallery (here) with the tag WM#38

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...