Sunday 6 May 2012

#37 Inspired by Questionnaires

Hello all once again.

I have been a busy bee creating, probably to make up for all those consecutive days of not sitting at my work table.

I have another layout for you, and hopefully you like this one, because I do.

I searched the web for a questionnaire I liked and couldn't find one, so I made my own. I then posed the same questions to every member of my house and took an instant picture of them. I had my sister return the favor for the picture and answered my own questions.



The layout came together quickly after that. All in all, from the time I wrote up the questions, this took me 1.5 hours. And the best part is that I have an accurate picture of a little slice of our life. I love that.

As far as techniques go, I kept it all really simple. The only new thing I tried was with selectively punching out parts of the edge of the paper with my border punch. I saw that used somewhere and thought it looked really cool.

Hopefully this inspires you to do the same. Just ask your family simple questions and see how much your answers compare and contrast.

xo,
Pamage

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...