Monday 16 April 2012

# 34 Inspired by Tablescapes

Lovely ladies,
clearly our Lisa is the master of all things pretty and pink. I loved her tablescapes and was clearly inspired by all the pretty Easter colors.

I decided to just put together the base for a page inspired by the colors and then add photos. This allowed me room to play, which is what I was going for this week.


I added the brads in both corners to drive the eye around the page.

I also had a bunch of brads still on my desk from last week's prompt and decided to use them up in a row

I mounted the photos on craft cardstock which I distressed a little.

Thanks for playing along for another week.

xo,
Pamage

1 comment:

  1. I've already said how much I like this layout and how happy it made me feel to hear that you'd been creating. But you know, I really love this. With all the banners and the brad clusters. And I love that you created it before going of to look for photos and story. I do this all the time so I like to hear that others do it too!

    ReplyDelete

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...