Monday 2 April 2012

#32 Inspired by a relationship not yet scrapped

Hello friends!

Another lovely week of spring has gone by and here we are again.

I am super excited to share this page - because it is about a person we all "know".

As I pondered the challenge this week, I really searched deep for all the people in my past that I hadn't yet scrapped. The ones I found missing were stories I wasn't ready to tell. 

Then, I moved on to present relationships and was pleased to find almost every person has a page - or two. Almost every person. Almost.

I was so happy when the inspiration hit me - Lisa was the one person missing from my pages!

I "met" Lisa during LOAD of February 2011 and we became fast friends - albeit through the internet.

So here's my little homage to my special friend

 of course I added loads of pink - that is Lisa's color after all. But I mixed it in with the yellow - because that's my happy color and I think she has more sunshine than she realizes...
 I also added the pretty glittery ribbon because it seemed like the perfect glam accent for a Lisa page.
 The photo I "stole" from one of her photo albums and I hope she forgives me, but I wanted a clear shot of her pretty face and this picture seemed perfect even if it is a few years old. 
Thank you for the little nudge in getting this story done. Like Lisa I feel there is so much more to say so I will be adding a 6x12 page with all the little anecdotes about our projects together, including this endeavor to bring you weekly challenges.

I hope you were able to dig out a story of a relationship previously not scrapped and get it down on paper. I would love to see what you made over on our little gallery {tag WM#32}.

I will be back soon with another challenge for the new week. Thank you again for playing along with us and sharing your memories with our little community.

xo,
Pamage

3 comments:

  1. I've known Lisa for a few more years (ahem!), and she truly is a good and beautiful friend, and I'll be seeing her for real, very soon...
    Lovely LO, Pam, and such a good challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, what can I say. Flattered, honoured, chuffed, happy and a bit tearful :-)
    You've made the perfect page - I LOVE it. All that pink and pretty and sparkly. Who could resist? How wonderful you are and I'm lucky to have as lovely a friend as you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, lovely layout! And what a lovely subject! Nicely done. You two make a great team!

    ReplyDelete

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...